Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is nasty as hell but it sure was funny when I was a kid! :eyebrows: :funny::funny::funny::funny:

My paternal grandmother, just had to have one particular part of the chicken. There was never an argument over who got it either. :biggrin:

Granny loved to 'Suck da Butt'! It was a smack session!:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

And I got the "BOY!" from Pop when I was little and started giggling. I couldn't help it!!!!!:funny::funny::funny:
I still had a chuckle a few months before I went into the Navy! :cools::funny:It was still funny!
That's the best part to find in the cacciatore. Reserved only for great grandma when I was a kid :hump:

Well, the weed industry in Florida is about the same as the other peeps been saying. Friend works in the processing plant over in Gville, mostly in packaging but also in the bulk coming in from Miami farm......about 1/3 is moldy as shit ( which is not a suprise in Florida ) and gets tossed into the edibles bins for processing. Though with her discount she can 1/4 for 28 bucks, she still grows her own..... was doing her best recruiting pitch too trying to get me come over and apply.....they even reimburse you for getting your med card....and they have a big turn over rate cause....stoners.

@Fermented_Fruitz

FB_IMG_1702167540501.jpg

Does this dog ever get excited about anything? Looks really mello in pics
Well, we walk around 4-5 miles every morning to keep him that way…otherwise he has a hard time keeping his manors. But, overall, he’s just a really good dog. Just wants to hang with you, take a nap, chill in the sun.

Plus, Newton’s four hundred and twentieth law pertains here…..

that law states: When you’re a stoner, Your dog is also a stoner.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back