Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

:chef:

Homestyle Chowder
Screenshot_2023-12-09-14-27-40-962.jpg

Don't you go waving that around in here........:woody:......

:crying:

Breeding your own seed is better than breeding Children because.......

View attachment 1652113

You get to breed with multiple ladies...with no jealousy......

The males all get killed in the end.....

and...if you hate the offspring....someone will always take them off your hands.......and Smoke them.......:pass:

Win-Win........

:funny::funny::funny:
Thats a female perspective. Now us males we gotta breed, or we'll die. Well we think we're gonna die. :shrug:

Did you eat the legs and thighs first, so it can’t get away…..then you can take your time eating your way towards the face?!?! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No I'm not sure what happened to those they're underneath it. I wasn't there for the unbagging that was the wife and her sister:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Vidamints Is in the freezer!
Linda Seeds Northern Lights Is in the paper bag in the walk in closet !
Both big pots have their cover crop chopped up!:d5::headbang::headbang:
It's a good thing I don't have to go anywhere. I smells like cannabis! :cools:

I had very little contact with Vidamints buds. Really all it was to put her in the plastic bag. I actually got enough finger hash for a nice little taste. That girl is so greasy!
I also noticed something a little different than the last girl. Now she turned very dark purple. Leaves and buds. I did snip one of the buds close and there was a section of very bright red, like a bright beet red.

I'm just happy that in a couple of days I'm gonna have me some more live rosin with Vidamints.:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

With Mondays and Wednesdays being my physical therapy days, guess what's gonna be in my Swordfish!:headbang::headbang::headbang:
I guess I'm going to have to hit my 1:1 THC/CBD MCT oil canna coffee the night before and maybe a light one in the morning. And then naturally going to have to have one the end of the day with. Maybe that way the day after I won't be in so much damn pain like I was earlier this week. That was just the entire day blown!

Last edited:
Did you eat the legs and thighs first, so it can’t get away…..then you can take your time eating your way towards the face?!?! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
This is nasty as hell but it sure was funny when I was a kid! :eyebrows: :funny::funny::funny::funny:

My paternal grandmother, just had to have one particular part of the chicken. There was never an argument over who got it either. :biggrin:

Granny loved to 'Suck da Butt'! It was a smack session!:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

And I got the "BOY!" from Pop when I was little and started giggling. I couldn't help it!!!!!:funny::funny::funny:
I still had a chuckle a few months before I went into the Navy! :cools::funny:It was still funny!

Well, I put the second tier on top of my worm bin. They have little pathways that go into the other media to get them to go up to the top floor in their worm condo. It did take them a little bit to move into it.
I did put a pretty sizable chunk of their worm food that I made a few weeks ago that I keep in the freezer.
This is a little concoction of Avocados, bananas, coffee grounds, Cannabis buds from infusions, defoliated cannabis leaves, the commercial worm food that came with it and a little bit of volcanic fluff for ruffage for their guts.
I pulled off the lid and it was "nut to butt" worms! So I just added some of the worked infusion material and some more coffee grounds. Moistened that a little bit, cut A pizza box up to fit the lid and to cover them up. And then wet the cardboard down thoroughly.

Going to chop up the cover crop on the two big pots, Lay down a thin layer straw, A layer of my ewc And then add compost and craft blend better mixed together and the craft blend will be based on the size of the pot.
To add to that, I think I'm going to add some bokashi between layers And then one on top.
I'm gonna add the straw first and bokashi and let that sit for a couple days while I am brewing some compost tea. When the tea is ready, I will add all the other ingredients and use the Tea to wash everything in and settle it.

This is the best way that I see to re amend the pot in a no-til fashion.

Anyone have any suggestions, pipe up !

This is nasty as hell but it sure was funny when I was a kid! :eyebrows: :funny::funny::funny::funny:

My paternal grandmother, just had to have one particular part of the chicken. There was never an argument over who got it either. :biggrin:

Granny loved to 'Suck da Butt'! It was a smack session!:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

And I got the "BOY!" from Pop when I was little and started giggling. I couldn't help it!!!!!:funny::funny::funny:
I still had a chuckle a few months before I went into the Navy! :cools::funny:It was still funny!
In kitchens across the world…the spade shaped chicken butt is known as the one of the most coveted pieces amongst the kitchen staff… :smokeit: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back