Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
the tunez are alwayz up here, got the windowz cracked, smokin sum green crack & fixin to crack a mickeyz, so -> gotcha covered :salute: ppp
So you’re that annoying neighbor always blasting his radio for everyone to hear! :cuss::crying:

1701984333251.gif

^^^^ Insert Iron Maiden tunes here!!! ;) :rofl:

Good Morfnoevight all you happy Club Sandwich Thursday Live Stoners!

My chef Buddy is coming by for linner. I was thinking of firing up the pizza oven but it is too windy out. I avoid the wind, maybe a fly in a previous life. :haha: Firing up the Weber to hot smoke a half turkey breast with apple wood. I have fair bacon or the last of my prized Farmer John bacon, they went out of business 😢 they smoked the bacon using western woods (code for Oak) and back when the previous generation ran the business there was no better bacon anywhere, even the last bit I have now is better than most everything I can replace it with. The tomato is from the farm market so even though it is very late season it may have good flavor. I am also sous vide shrimp for shrimp cocktail. I found a new bottled sauce?

Went out today and his head is missing ffs,
would a mouse or something took it
Theirs horse feed in there . Maybe theirs stoned borrowers laying somewhere now lol
Too bad you don't have it on film.
It a text formatting language:

So end of the line should make sense and it is literally the end of that line of text on the whiteboard. The humor is the juxtaposition of the identity of the person at the white board. .
I think that line was made famous by old westerns and yes it is funny.

Still 20 pages back, I gotta go cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back