Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight all you happy Club Sandwich Thursday Live Stoners!

My chef Buddy is coming by for linner. I was thinking of firing up the pizza oven but it is too windy out. I avoid the wind, maybe a fly in a previous life. :haha: Firing up the Weber to hot smoke a half turkey breast with apple wood. I have fair bacon or the last of my prized Farmer John bacon, they went out of business 😢 they smoked the bacon using western woods (code for Oak) and back when the previous generation ran the business there was no better bacon anywhere, even the last bit I have now is better than most everything I can replace it with. The tomato is from the farm market so even though it is very late season it may have good flavor. I am also sous vide shrimp for shrimp cocktail. I found a new bottled sauce?

Too bad you don't have it on film.

I think that line was made famous by old westerns and yes it is funny.

Still 20 pages back, I gotta go cook.
1701985588340.gif

I had a club sammich for dinner last night! :d5:

Good Morfnoevight all you happy Club Sandwich Thursday Live Stoners!

My chef Buddy is coming by for linner. I was thinking of firing up the pizza oven but it is too windy out. I avoid the wind, maybe a fly in a previous life. :haha: Firing up the Weber to hot smoke a half turkey breast with apple wood. I have fair bacon or the last of my prized Farmer John bacon, they went out of business 😢 they smoked the bacon using western woods (code for Oak) and back when the previous generation ran the business there was no better bacon anywhere, even the last bit I have now is better than most everything I can replace it with. The tomato is from the farm market so even though it is very late season it may have good flavor. I am also sous vide shrimp for shrimp cocktail. I found a new bottled sauce?

Too bad you don't have it on film.

I think that line was made famous by old westerns and yes it is funny.

Still 20 pages back, I gotta go cook.
1701985882109.gif

U should make a list of all the worst gear out there and then recommended it next time some ding dong asks what type of light to get! Or start a part time business setting up grow rooms and then charge their ass!
Well Ho ho ho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back