Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mephisto Grape Crinkle seed was in some stone wool for 3 days and never opened up. I checked on it this morning and noticed the seed hadn't moved upwards at all, so I gently popped it out of the hole it was in and saw it was slow to open.

So I put it in some distilled water with a few drops of kelp extract and a drop of humic acid. In the last few hours its made some noticeable growth.

1701896304100.png

I also decided to pop an Original Sensible Seed Grape Soda

I've been super impressed with the Original Sensible Seeds Cherry Alien and Orange Diesel I'm growing. Both have massive fan leaves and are growing really quickly. In the past I grew an OSS AK47 and was really happy with it, so I ordered more from that breeder. I don't see anyone else talk about them, but I've been happy with them so far. Not gonna say they are as good as Mephisto, but certainly better than Seedsman or ILGM, thats for sure.

Edit. Forgot to mention, the whole damn reason I popped the OSS Grape Soda is so that I can compare the Mephisto Grape Crinkle and the OSS Grape Soda.

My guess is, looking at the OSS lineage, the Mephisto will blow it out of the water. But we'll see.

Good Morfnoevight All you happy albondigas soup Hump Day Live Stoners.

Soup right out of the freezer, easy peasy.

hump-day-icegif-25.gif

Hey @Mañ'O'Green
I just got a new bag of Green Leaf nutes Calmg Pro……now it’s been a year or two since I’ve bought any of that…. I could be misremembering…..which is why I’m asking you……

Do you remember their calmg supplement being 12-0-3 ??? I sure don’t. :shrug::pass:

It definitely looks different, little white powdery granules, rather than the crystals it used to be….
New formula uses a little potassium nitrate so the formula is different but it is not a huge change in your overall formula but it is there.

@JP1 ....they were crisp......30 minute smoke then 10 minutes in the grill at 400 degrees.... :chef: ...crisp....

And...if I do normal crisp wings with sweet sauce....he eats it skin and all.........:biggrin:...just the smokey bit he doesn't seem to like....:crying:

Sigh......you cannot Win them all.......:pighug:
What kind of wood are you using for the smoke? Apple is good for poultry Grape stump is interesting just try different woods you are likely to like all of them and you may find one he likes?
You rock! did you have FUN making that? I had fun making the lead in for the game. I am making another for an entry and the bar just went flying up! Remember you only get 3 entries so use them wisely.

View attachment 1651422

New formula uses a little potassium nitrate so the formula is different but it is not a huge change in your overall formula but it is there.

What kind of wood are you using for the smoke? Apple is good for poultry Grape stump is interesting just try different woods you are likely to like all of them and you may find one he likes?

You rock! did you have FUN making that? I had fun making the lead in for the game. I am making another for an entry and the bar just went flying up! Remember you only get 3 entries so use them wisely.
Y won't it let youtube clips be used like it did before?

My wife is trying a recipe tonight that she wants to make for a holiday brunch on saturday, but she's never made it before. So me and the kids are the guinae pigs. It has bacon, potatoes and chicken. So can't be all bad.

I took a mental health day today from work.

I was up until like 3:30am last night. Some days I just can't sleep. I was wide awake, and even though I was pretty stoned and a little tipsy when I finally laid down, I still didn't get to sleep for over an hour.

I got up at 6:30 for work and was like...yeah, this isn't happening today. So I logged in, sent an out of office notice to my boss and coworkers, and laid back down. Got up around 11 and took my wife out for lunch, and I've just been screwing off the rest of the day. I really don't have a ton of work left for the year, anyways. Just working on finalizing a few projects and cleaning things up for a fresh start next year.

Video has countless issues and that is the reason it must upload, as stated in the rules. They also seem to change the requirements each time the software is updated and we have no control over that, Just have fun.

Try to upload the full video to imgur and then u can share it to here as 1 video! I believe i have used videos a minute or more using that app! ;)

No thats fine bro! Sounds like u maybe just need to do like @WildBill suggested and next watering do it lil slower until pot won’t hold any more water! Then u will be able to see how fast it truly drinks!
At least do it the one time so you will know exactly what a full pot feels like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back