Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 ton dabpress with 4x7 plates and $700 all in I don’t see u paying extra for the gauge in that setup! Now no idea the size increase u get on plates going from NS mini to the XP where u get a gauge but its $1000 press!

The plates on the xp are quite a bit bigger and quadruple heated 4”x6”

12 ton dabpress with 4x7 plates and $700 all in I don’t see u paying extra for the gauge in that setup! Now no idea the size increase u get on plates going from NS mini to the XP where u get a gauge but its $1000 press!
I guess you're not as cheap as you think you are, $700 is alot to drop on a press IMO. I paid $350 and I'm a happy dabbin camper. I wanted a bigger press originally but I'm glad I didn't spend the extra money.

In other news gotta go meet bro in law for some more goodies! Gonna grab 2 more vape carts but he got a damn qp of that live resin sugar so gotta decide which strain i want and hiw much! Can’t go wrong with a 1/2oz for $80! Was worried cuz he sent blue dream and couple crosses of it as what he got and all sativa or sati dominant hybrids! Finally sent the 4th oz and its indica so got my name all over it! Need to find someone to buy some from me! As cheap as i get em i could have a rosin press in no time if i had custo’s! :shrug::rofl:

Til then i will stay in a reasonably priced dab coma! :eyebrows::lildab:

You are paying extra for the gauge and external pump. The same press with no gauge and onboard pump is like a hundred and twenty bucks cheaper..

You are paying extra for the gauge and external pump. The same press with no gauge and onboard pump is like a hundred and twenty bucks cheaper..
Seems to me tho it will be easier to pump with the hand pump one so (to me anyways) u are paying that $100 for the convenience not the gauge! I’m lazy af so if I wasn’t so cheap i would be getting the air compressor setup to do all the work for me! ;)

Seems to me tho it will be easier to pump with the hand pump one so (to me anyways) u are paying that $100 for the convenience not the gauge! I’m lazy af so if I wasn’t so cheap i would be getting the air compressor setup to do all the work for me! ;)
Yeah maybe, although you gotta have the space for the huge external pump….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back