Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i was a teen, i would wake up so grouchy. Didn't want anyone to talk to me until after i'd had my big bowl of cheerios. Anyway, one morning i was slurping the cheerios, one of the siblings was about to make their morning cereal, and asked me why the box of cheerios was in the refrigerator. I paused... and then replied "probably the same reason that the milk is in the cupboard?"

Am thinkin (there i go again) that it's about time to slap up an avatar. I hesitate. Every time that i try to do something 'computer-ish' , the effort turns into an hour long session of frustration, ending with a cry for honey to rescue me.

ready for a dab? :bong:

Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain
huggs.gif
we had to go shopping...or we wouldn't eat....so I was being good..................................................................................But..........

hubby was dragging his heels.....so.....I Thought....go check the girls while I'm waiting........:watering:.......

and the low winter Sun Hit me right in the eye...........

IMG_8475.JPG

And...would you Believe it.........a Frog fell right in me Mouth.............
frogspa.gif

Soth...yeth...I hath..........

froggif.gif

Headed back to the hospital as my dad got admitted Friday after taking yet another tumble and, hallucinating, and was extremely confused.. I've never really mentioned it here as not to be a bummer, but shit is a little too real at the moment. My pops was diagnosed with Lewy Body Dementia which is basically a cross of Parkinson's AND Alzheimers. If one wasn't bad enough! He's already outlived the average time allotted from diagnosis by at least four years.However, he's starting to slip pretty quickly having increased physical and mental issues.

Even having a masters in clinical psych and my mom being a nurse for 35 years, it's a little rough to say the least. Got some heavy seas to sail coming up.

Sorry to be a bummer on a Monday morning!

Have a great day monkeys and remember how good it is to be alive and at least somewhat healthy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back