Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was really that bad..... :biggrin: ....in europe they are selling cheap Pork chump chops....but..they are cheap..because they are pumped up with water. It Destroys the taste and the texture....and you cannot cook it off.....that beef tasted like that.....:biggrin:...Cheap

zebedee.gif
...?

Hubbys piss taking Friend had that played at his funeral....if he had primed us..... :biggrin: ..he could have had a flash mob of 60-80 year olds singing and dancing to it......

You could See people actively holding it back....me and a friend were giving each other the eye to kick it off ...and if we had..the others woud have followed....But...

the family was there...and we held back incase they were upset by it......he would have Loved it.............:crying:

#SleepTight @Lil Dab :bighug:

#SleepTight @Mañ'O'Green :bighug:

Good Morning @Alon...pppt..... @Heart of flowers ....did you get that 30 minutes in for me........?......:pass:

Good morning @Mossy :bighug:( you know I don’t hug humans, lol)

I gave you the whole warm-up session, splitted with me as I felt very unfit and needed to stretch out the muscles.

Will take it easy for 1 month before any “heavy” “serious” lifting. I don’t want to hurt any joints or dislocate any muscles doing more then I can handle.

Small steps these first weeks is best. But it feels great to start fitness again, I want that “six-pack” back.

IMG_3322.jpeg

Totally unnecessary info, non-canna related but I found 2 old handpainted Asian plates for 2 months ago, putted them up for sale this morning after my fitness-session - within an hour they were sold for $200.

image.jpg

Time for a bit THC and protein.

Edit, are you free from sickness now?

Last edited:
( you know I don’t hug humans, lol)

Me Either.......but Smilies don't carry covid.....humans do......... :crying: ...

I gave you the whole warm-up session,

Cheers.....warm up will do me...until it's warm enough to take the Onesie off.......:vibe:...

Will take it easy for 1 month before any “heavy” “serious” lifting. I don’t want to hurt any joints or dislocate any muscles doing more then I can handle.

Yeah...everything tightens up in the cold..........:snow2:...

But it feels great to start fitness again, I want that “six-pack” back.

Hubby has gone for the Traditional Half-Barrel look......costs a fortune to maintain over the years..........:drunks:..and he is Dedicated....

So the hyperfocus extends to self-discipline too.......?....I Wish I had more Will Power...... :lol:

Totally unnecessary info, non-canna related but I found 2 old handpainted Asian plates for 2 months ago, putted them up for sale this morning after my fitness-session - within an hour they were sold for $200.

Nice one.....:bravo::bravo:

Me Either.......but Smilies don't carry covid.....humans do......... :crying: ...

Cheers.....warm up will do me...until it's warm enough to take the Onesie off.......:vibe:...

Yeah...everything tightens up in the cold..........:snow2:...

Hubby has gone for the Traditional Half-Barrel look......costs a fortune to maintain over the years..........:drunks:..and he is Dedicated....

So the hyperfocus extends to self-discipline too.......?....I Wish I had more Will Power...... :lol:

Haha. Are you not a hug’er IRL, except your man? Me personally I don’t get the point of it. Or I do, that’s why I don’t hug people haha 😂

Yeah, I like one thing, and one thing only and when I focus I don’t want to get disturbed until I’m finished. But I can multitask as long as everything is in order.

Forget humans…(not all) but write here, fitness and IF I could, grow weed as a living and I would be extremely happy and satisfied.
Then have a girlfriend/wife with the same interests. Easy living…..

And music… music is important for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back