Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's were I went wrong this time with germination.
I had them in water for too long and it fucked up the seeds.

Fresh seeds need a minimal soak

Older seeds maybe a bit longer in water.
So do you start day 1 when you dunk your seeds in water.?
Never need more than 24 hours or so in the water to soak…

Don’t over complicate it 👍 just relax. It will be fine.i use the paper towel method myself and have never had issues.

Everyone has their own way of looking at that. Personally, I start the clock when the seedling is open, and collecting photons…. :pass: Doesn’t matter, really. It’s just a frame of reference anyway.

Good morning my friend :d5:
yup totally agree very little difference maybe 3 days. Which I do count my days old the plant is from when seed opens up but that is in the middle of week 1 if that makes since it does to me. Whether I can see it or not I figure if something is happening the clock is ticking. Plus most the time the plant lines up the “the life of autoflower” by doing it this way. I was going to leave it by but couldn’t stop thinking about it and was too stoned to debate about it last night especially with fruit :deadhorse::wall::help:

Oh and good morning buddy :pass::lildab:

yup totally agree very little difference maybe 3 days. Which I do count my days old the plant is from when seed opens up but that is in the middle of week 1 if that makes since it does to me. Whether I can see it or not I figure if something is happening the clock is ticking. Plus most the time the plant lines up the “the life of autoflower” by doing it this way. I was going to leave it by but couldn’t stop thinking about it and was too stoned to debate about it last night especially with fruit :deadhorse::wall::help:

Oh and good morning buddy :pass::lildab:
1701350098765.gif
:rofl: :pass:

I think that's were I went wrong this time with germination.
I had them in water for too long and it fucked up the seeds.

Fresh seeds need a minimal soak

Older seeds maybe a bit longer in water.
So do you start day 1 when you dunk your seeds in water.?

Nope day 1 is when the seed pops up out the media but week 1 starts at soak IMO I think hopefully I didn’t just confuse you more I’m weird :face::oops1::condom:

Totally agree no need for soaking more then 24 hr and a seed can begin to drown after just a few hours

Okay. I checked back a few pages, but don't think that i got to the point where i left off. Oh well.

woke up with a sinus headache, seems to be going away. Still 35% humidity in the house, so not quite ready to start the humidifiers.

Pheasants were visiting the yard yesterday. I toss out a pint of corn, not enough to really 'feed' them, but they come around for dessert. Right now, the roosters are seperate from the hens for the winter.

good morning all

Okay. I checked back a few pages, but don't think that i got to the point where i left off. Oh well.

woke up with a sinus headache, seems to be going away. Still 35% humidity in the house, so not quite ready to start the humidifiers.

Pheasants were visiting the yard yesterday. I toss out a pint of corn, not enough to really 'feed' them, but they come around for dessert. Right now, the roosters are seperate from the hens for the winter.

good morning all
Fecking pheasants
100s of them in the field next to mine.
Very stupid birds.
Always getting hit by traffic
At least 5 a day gets hit in the road.

They fly into danger rather than awsy from it.
My cats don't mind lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back