Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off I only soak in a glass for a few hrs max they are planted in media from the start. My theory is which I got from coco for cannabis is that the clock starts when water is introduced since there is no turning back after that. So why would I not start counting is germinating and sprouting not part of the process especially with auto’s? :shrug::toke::pass:
Everyone has their own way of looking at that. Personally, I start the clock when the seedling is open, and collecting photons…. :pass: Doesn’t matter, really. It’s just a frame of reference anyway.

Good morning my friend :d5:

So even though Im no where near it yet. Im trying to find out a little more info about dry and cure with no moisture measuring devices. As most of you know I jarred 1 plant last harvest way too early and it turned all brown and funky smelling, since Im pretty tight on cash, how do you eyeball if its dry enough to jar?
Honestly, stems should be almost cracking when you bend them and outside if buds should be a little crispy feeling.

When hubbys help arrived yesterday...he said...I've got to move the Trailer to fix the indicators.....:yoinks: ...me heart hit me boots......I've become very attatched to that tomato plant.......it makes me Smile everytime I Look at it.......growing itself.......:pass:.....

but....

it was the other Trailer........:headbang:...she lives on.......

View attachment 1650030
Mossy, we had a cherry tomato get like that this year. When i saw it, i had to ask if it was really just one plant. Incredibly good year for tomatoes here. And we must have had twenty five plants. oops. they usually don't all survive.

Morning y’all :coffee2:

Had a small medical procedure yesterday, nothing major, but I get the day off 🤘😃

MedCzech’s ManCave Update ✅

I had to chop down the Strawbba the Hutt last night. Saw just a touch of PM on a leaf or two and decided to take her down. She had mostly cloudy trichomes anyway👍

I have 8 plants drying right now. Don’t have anymore room though…

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃‼️

First off I only soak in a glass for a few hrs max they are planted in media from the start. My theory is which I got from coco for cannabis is that the clock starts when water is introduced since there is no turning back after that. So why would I not start counting is germinating and sprouting not part of the process especially with auto’s? :shrug::toke::pass:
I think that's were I went wrong this time with germination.
I had them in water for too long and it fucked up the seeds.

Fresh seeds need a minimal soak

Older seeds maybe a bit longer in water.
So do you start day 1 when you dunk your seeds in water.?

Morning y’all :coffee2:

Had a small medical procedure yesterday, nothing major, but I get the day off 🤘😃

MedCzech’s ManCave Update ✅

I had to chop down the Strawbba the Hutt last night. Saw just a touch of PM on a leaf or two and decided to take her down. She had mostly cloudy trichomes anyway👍

I have 8 plants drying right now. Don’t have anymore room though…

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃‼️
Wishing you a speedy recovery :pass: :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back