Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong Pure Crop 1 is a new Organic product to me and based on what I read about it I would use it if needed.

The Oils have gone through some process so it is hard to call it natural oil.
"Although it’s active ingredients are corn and soybean oil, PureCrop1 is not oil; it’s a clever rearrangement of the colloidal micelle and their electrical charge.

Get him into AA, he will never kick this on his own.

Use Horticultural Oil with properly timed applications In dormancy and just prior to bud break. This will prevent Peach Leaf Curl and kill any overwintering pests (worms).
As far as the peach... Balance soil... make sure you can use all the nitrogen in the plant in a 24 hr period... then aphids and chewing insects CAN'T ear the sap.
LOTS more info on Stone fruit here:

Those will get ya started conceptually...
theres another i cant seem to find... but it is on stone fruit orchard production specifics... by the same channel... look ariouind for it...
cheera!

That's crazy how mentioned of one thing can make you think about Different recipes.
It made me think about this chicken breast recipe that I came up with experimenting.
I imagine brining might help this a little bit, never tried it because it just tasted too damn good!
A convection oven with the flowing hot air works the best, but a conventional oven will still give great results.
Best thing about it is very simple and fast!
Boneless chicken breasts
Dukes famous mayonnaise.............. is my favorite
Parmesan cheese
Your favorite chicken spices
I used a pretty small shallow roasting pan with handles on each side.

Spice up your chicken with your favorite spices.
Slap on the mayonnaise and mix it well and fully cover it
Fully cover the chicken breast with Parmesan cheese
Oven is up to temperature With setting on broil and convection
All ovens are different, just watch for them to turn Golden Brown.
The breast is fork tender And absolutely delicious !
We discovered Dukes while living in NC...moved back to hometown, and there was NO DUKES! So we ordered it online. It's in the area, now, whew!

:gassy::coffee2: What did I do?

Ask @WildBill, its something about a tree that has been cut’ed down by massive humans or ALIENS! And i thought you were the Guy who did it. Something like that. If you want details - Ask @WildBill, he brought it up, not the tree anyway…

Anyhow… I’m a bummer - LOOK!

image.jpg

Just kidding, I’m burning the evidence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back