Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s like magic.

Magic Tablets for me with the nerve damage was an Acetyl L Carnitine....Alpha Lipoic Acid combo.........:headbang:....it lets more oxygen in and soothes the nerves to stop them Screaming.....

This is absolutely garbage, only made so you should keep your mouth shut!

Do not eat!!!!

image.jpg

Probably invented by a jellouse guy.

Magic Tablets for me with the nerve damage was an Acetyl L Carnitine....Alpha Lipoic Acid combo.........:headbang:....it lets more oxygen in and soothes the nerves to stop them Screaming.....
I’ll order some of that… I will start fitness and the second one seems to be a match. But its sad that we ”have to” est medicine to feel better…

Come on then....brighten up Wednesday...... :biggrin: ..what is the Worst Present you have received.........?....:pass:

I Think the worst I got was a tumble dryer...from an ex-boyfriend...............:nono:.......so He could get his work clothes dried if he stayed over for a few days..........:pass:

There is Always a reason they are an Ex..............:crying:

Top Christmas Tips.....

Buy 3 boxes of good chocolates and wrap them.........then if someone unexected comes.....you are covered....

and if they Don't........You get to Eat them........:woohoo:..Win..Win......

Also...buy presents that You would like to receive........:headbang:..that way...if you get them back Next year.....you will be Delighted..........:biggrin:........

This is absolutely garbage, only made so you should keep your mouth shut!

Do not eat!!!!

View attachment 1649777

Probably invented by a jellouse guy.

After watchin my S-I-L go throught mental health issues after an operation went wrong....I Firmly Believe that there is a set routine they go through Trying to treat mental health......But....

If it doesn't Work....they simply Chemicaly Cosh you......:paleo:...give you enough to shut you up......

After watchin my S-I-L go throught mental health issues after an operation went wrong....I Firmly Believe that there is a set routine they go through Trying to treat mental health......But....

If it doesn't Work....they simply Chemicaly Cosh you......:paleo:...give you enough to shut you up......

Yeah, something like that. And that is NOT okey in my book. We are here (on earth) to help each other ❤️🖖

There is good doctors that understand the patient, but then there is those who should work with something else, or be in prison.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back