Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
9948.jpeg

It went down to 9* with windchill last night. COLD. Had to drip our taps just in case.

I had 4 stone dragon plants going. The oldest is definitely a male. The 2nd oldest was a male so I chopped it and threw it away. The 3rd and 4th are a month or so out from being sexed.

The flavour it produces is absolutely stellar. Another good attribute is that it is simple to clean. A little ISO to the glass and it shines right up. Most people start with it too hot thinking they'll get a huge rip by doing so... that's the mistake I think a lot of people make. I start mine at 385°F for cured herb held at 62%, and seldom raise it. The only thing I dislike is the proprietary battery. I highly recommend picking up a backup battery if you decide to purchase one.

With all that in mind, I will say this. The AirVape Legacy Pro is very close with the Firefly 2+ when it comes to flavour. IMO the Legacy Pro surpasses it when it comes to consistent, efficient vapour production.

:d5:
Which one is that you posted?

How do I do now? Is it someone here with a big wallet who wants to help humans with autism?

It went down to 9* with windchill last night. COLD. Had to drip our taps just in case.

I had 4 stone dragon plants going. The oldest is definitely a male. The 2nd oldest was a male so I chopped it and threw it away. The 3rd and 4th are a month or so out from being sexed.
My seeded Bloodstone maidens are getting quite ugly, but fat with ripening seeds.

For anyone, at what point do I go ahead and chop the plant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back