Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I have found the medicine that treats autism (in pill 💊 format).
It’s a mixture of different kinds of substances.

At least in that degree that I have it - 1,2 or third stage, and I have been searching for it my whole life!

I have not smoked today, this I promise you.

Now I need to see a doctor of high degree that can get this on paper so others can have the feeling I’ve had for 3 hours…. It’s complicated but I can explain it verbally, it would be easiest.

Cheers @Frankthetank ...I Do Love fried rice............:headbang:........I've got a cauliflower.......:woohoo:...I've been having cauliflower cheese fantasies.......:biggrin:...
roasties.....probably chicken breast.........

I was planning it afore I ate me breakfast.......:crying:.....and...I don't Normally eat breakfast.....:crying:
That's crazy how mentioned of one thing can make you think about Different recipes.
It made me think about this chicken breast recipe that I came up with experimenting.
I imagine brining might help this a little bit, never tried it because it just tasted too damn good!
A convection oven with the flowing hot air works the best, but a conventional oven will still give great results.
Best thing about it is very simple and fast!
Boneless chicken breasts
Dukes famous mayonnaise.............. is my favorite
Parmesan cheese
Your favorite chicken spices
I used a pretty small shallow roasting pan with handles on each side.

Spice up your chicken with your favorite spices.
Slap on the mayonnaise and mix it well and fully cover it
Fully cover the chicken breast with Parmesan cheese
Oven is up to temperature With setting on broil and convection
All ovens are different, just watch for them to turn Golden Brown.
The breast is fork tender And absolutely delicious !

How is that device for flavor anyway? I have wanted to get one for a couple years now…there are mixed reviews, but most say it’s the best vaporizer for flavor out there still.
The flavour it produces is absolutely stellar. Another good attribute is that it is simple to clean. A little ISO to the glass and it shines right up. Most people start with it too hot thinking they'll get a huge rip by doing so... that's the mistake I think a lot of people make. I start mine at 385°F for cured herb held at 62%, and seldom raise it. The only thing I dislike is the proprietary battery. I highly recommend picking up a backup battery if you decide to purchase one.

With all that in mind, I will say this. The AirVape Legacy Pro is very close with the Firefly 2+ when it comes to flavour. IMO the Legacy Pro surpasses it when it comes to consistent, efficient vapour production.

:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back