Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of stoners? I like the “hippies”!

My wife was a semi hippie but I am far from it. I guess you could just call me a pothead
1701111072296.gif

My high school was huge def well over 1,000 in my graduating class….even tho i never made it that far! Also we had 6 or 7 big ass high schools in my city i lived in!
Our school wasn't particularly big by city standards. Our freshman class set a record over 2000. 100 n something of those graduated. They got as many kids signed up as possible, then trimmed the fat , funding per kid. They did it for 2 years in a row n no one in regular classes got an education, they were trying to get funding to make it an academy and expand . It worked they got a satellite building a few miles away

Our school wasn't particularly big by city standards. Our freshman class set a record over 2000. 100 n something of those graduated. They got as many kids signed up as possible, then trimmed the fat , funding per kid. They did it for 2 years in a row n no one in regular classes got an education, they were trying to get funding to make it an academy and expand . It worked they got a satellite building a few miles away

Dang.

We had a graduating class of like 80 people.

I somehow ended up in the top 10 and didn't even know it until graduation night when they told me where to sit. And I wasn't exactly a model student, I was half a day from being expelled my senior year due to my attendance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back