Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all beat me to it! ;) :d5:
It was doing weird stuff to me it showed he had started a private chat with me in my alerts but when I clicked on it in my alerts I got an error page. If I opened chat at the bottom of screen just by clicking on it it was there chat enabled both ways :shrug:

For those that were around last night I ended up ordering the Vivosun tent with the rest of the stuff I was ordering. Got tired of going back and forth finally settled on price and convenience
It will still grow canna!! I do think there is a discernable difference in the various tent mfg material and design.
It's very obvious between Gorilla and Mars. I would assume it to be the same or similar with Vivosun.

Longevity may differ, but but design definitely does! The first KEY design difference is tent height!!! They are all shorter than Gorilla........ BEFORE any extension is used.
Inlets, air and electrical, are placed better in the Gorilla VS the Mars.

The tent height is very key to me! Not only for taller girls, but to keep the heat at the top of the tent and away from the girls!

It will still grow canna!! I do think there is a discernable difference in the various tent mfg material and design.
It's very obvious between Gorilla and Mars. I would assume it to be the same or similar with Vivosun.

Longevity may differ, but but design definitely does! The first KEY design difference is tent height!!! They are all shorter than Gorilla........ BEFORE any extension is used.
Inlets, air and electrical, are placed better in the Gorilla VS the Mars.

The tent height is very key to me! Not only for taller girls, but to keep the heat at the top of the tent and away from the girls!

The height was minimal 4” to me I’d barely fit a gorilla at it shortest height and after the videos and reviews I’ve read I think the other tent manufacturers have came along ways in a short time making a comparable tent for much less I could buy 2-3 of these tents for the cost of a gorilla at reg price still could have bought 2 vivosun for the price of 1 gorilla on sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back