Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey… which mango smile do you have? What exactly breeder? I could need some of those seeds… 🙂🙂🙂
It’s definitely mephisto! Search some seedbanks out your way! Not seedsman tho look elsewhere!

Mephisto’s Mango Smile, Double Grape, Toof decay, Mephisto’s Wedding, CDLC, and Orange Biscuits are without a doubt super fire 🔥 herbs 🌿

Can’t miss on these!!!

IMG_3393.jpeg
IMG_3394.jpeg
IMG_3395.jpeg
IMG_3391.jpeg
IMG_3392.jpeg
Morning all, back on the wagon with some plants and germ cups full. I have two JeanO’s WTF (prob runts) in the HLG 600 r tent with a Crystal Pinkman seedling and hopefully 3 Barney’s farm LSD autos to follow. Think I figured out why my mind went haywire… it was the whole “Landlord selling” situation in which I could do nothing but wait. Well, the new landlords to be have said they’ll keep us as tenants and they’ve seen the tents in the basement. No comment on them… but I will get the whole basement soon. Either way, I am back and in a semi decent mind frame. Here are the pics so far. These will be followed by Sawney Bean’s Nightmare and a custom breeder strain called Zeno’s Nightmare… I’ve never heard of it but it’s Gods problem x (Jack herer x ethos Lilac diesel) autoflower. don’t know what to expect from those as I just met a guy who moved into the area and he told me he has done some breeding with terp fiend and in house genetics. He also gave me some Nevill haze reg photos and Big cheese xxl x GG4 autos. He is from our area that moved to Cali then NYC. Can’t handle the high anxiety of city life anymore. PTSD and grows for medical reasons. He knows his stuff and grows “veganics” which I assume is vegan organic. That’s all for now…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back