Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning y’all :toke:

Day 84 Another 2 come down!!

View attachment 1648995

Mango Smile x 3BOG coming down. Super terpene profile. Kinda small, but really frosty 🥶!

View attachment 1648996
The other CaliBubba #1. Much chunkier buds on her. Also some awesome terps. She’s got this lavender-fruity funk.
View attachment 1648997
Into the dry tent they go!

View attachment 1648998
Have a great day everyone 🤘‼️

The ManCave is emptying out…

View attachment 1648999
Still lots of nice bud to harvest though. Not to mention our succulents are doing great.

View attachment 1649000

Now that’s a nice bud 🤘💕‼️
Morning buddy :pass: :d5: Looking great, in your grow….and the succulents are awesome!!

Good morning monkeys! Your wave del dia. Nazarre, Portugal. Have a great day!

Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 1.07.41 AM.png

Morning buddy :pass: :d5: Looking great, in your grow….and the succulents are awesome!!
Thanks @Frankthetank , the succulents are really cranking. Think they like being in the ManCave with all the big girls!! It’s ideal temps and light,…hell, I like being in there too 😜

Take care man 🤘😚💨💨💨💨
Hope your toking on something good.

I am hitting a little Mango 🥭 Smile, a Sativa hybrid this morning. Gets me going and doesn’t slam me back into the couch.

Thanks @Frankthetank , the succulents are really cranking. Think they like being in the ManCave with all the big girls!! It’s ideal temps and light,…hell, I like being in there too 😜

Take care man 🤘😚💨💨💨💨
Hope your toking on something good.

I am hitting a little Mango 🥭 Smile, a Sativa hybrid this morning. Gets me going and doesn’t slam me back into the couch.

Hey… which mango smile do you have? What exactly breeder? I could need some of those seeds… 🙂🙂🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back