Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question…after trimming should I put the shake/trim in the freezer if I want to dry sift it later? I’ve always thrown the trim away so I’m clueless. Not sure if I let it dry a bit first or straight to freezer or no freezer at all.
Dry or wet trim? If fresh frozen you're gonna have to dry it later. If it's already dry just throw it in jars. No need to mess with the freezer unless it's fresh :pass:

Question…after trimming should I put the shake/trim in the freezer if I want to dry sift it later? I’ve always thrown the trim away so I’m clueless. Not sure if I let it dry a bit first or straight to freezer or no freezer at all.
If you’re doing actual dry sift you need to dry it….if you’re doing some type of fresh frozen dry ice hash, then yeah freeze it.

I probably heard using the freezer from someone who was gonna do bubble hash or something. The trim is in a grove bag maybe I’ll just keep it on a shelf here in the shed. But it should be sealed while drying?

Dry sift using what, exactly? I suspect you’ve got your terminology mixed up….or I’m one toke over the line. Either way, we should get to the bottom of this…..
Let me get my bong before we start giving advice, I wanna be fucked up too!

I probably heard using the freezer from someone who was gonna do bubble hash or something. The trim is in a grove bag maybe I’ll just keep it on a shelf here in the shed. But it should be sealed while drying?
Nothing should go into grove bags until it’s dried to the correct humidity level first…

Dry sift using what, exactly? I suspect you’ve got your terminology mixed up….or I’m one toke over the line. Either way, we should get to the bottom of this…..
I have a 150 micron screen on my trimbin (about 13” x 20”) right now but was thinking of getting a set I saw with 3 or 4 screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back