Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That tomahawk was the best steak I’ve had this year…

Aaaaghhhhh..........
ear.gif
....don't tel me....don't tell me....I'm Starving again.......

Dude was happy too, he got his own plate with steak, a sweet potato, and peas…. He got the bone for desert :smokeit:

Agghhh....the bone is always Mine in this house.......... :crying: ...hubby says there is nowt left for the dogs when I'm finished with it.........

I don't fancy fighting the Dude over it.......:eyebrows: ...unless the Munchies get worse........:crying:

Well, I finished the last of my Black Friday purchases! Even with the customer service lady at AC Infinity being rude, I did make a purchase Wednesday and today. The purchase Wednesday was done through Amazon since their percentage off was more than what today would have been........ Even with taxes taken into account.

I got this for $96 ship to the house. I got the 10% discount they have today for Black Friday and then I used a affiliate code CANNABEARD For another 10%. No taxes and no shipping!!!

On Wednesday I got another oscillating circulation fan and a propagation humidity dome.

Gonna try these pucks with the dome for clones and sprouting seeds.

Thanks for the reps @Emerald Archer
:d5:

The only time that dog has ever growled at me was when I had to take away that bone when he started crunching it into pieces :rofl::rofl: he loved that thing :rofl:
My pup (dashy) gets the occasional baby back or two a few times a year, and she houses them mercilessly. We are heading to our local farmer for a freezer run.

im going to ck for a tomahawk and if i see one, ill give the wife that look…that says this is going in the cart😁

but they have a nice selection of some staples and what I consider the best chicken tenders around these parts.

My pup (dashy) gets the occasional baby back or two a few times a year, and she houses them mercilessly. We are heading to our local farmer for a freezer run.

im going to ck for a tomahawk and if i see one, ill give the wife that look…that says this is going in the cart😁

but they have a nice selection of some staples and what I consider the best chicken tenders around these parts.
1700835077206.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back