Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaghhhhh..........View attachment 1648521....don't tel me....don't tell me....I'm Starving again.......

Agghhh....the bone is always Mine in this house.......... :crying: ...hubby says there is nowt left for the dogs when I'm finished with it.........

I don't fancy fighting the Dude over it.......:eyebrows: ...unless the Munchies get worse........:crying:
The Thanksgiving Feast I fixed for myself yesterday bit me in the butt.........................HARDCORE!

A nice Sous Vide Rib-Eye steak that I seared on my grill, green bean salad, deviled eggs, fruit salad and mashed taters with infused THC MCT oil. I washed that down with a nice frosty mug of Shiner Bock beer. Dessert with some really good pecan pie with some Community Coffee Signature blend.

I was very Content and Full! It was that Thanksgiving Day fullness without the Turkey to knock you out!

And then the canna tater kicked in!!!!!!!!!!! It was the end of the bottle and it didn't look like it was that much and I was dosing for splitting it in half. Yeah, it totally kicked my ASS!:baked::dizzy:

I was going to chill for a bit and then chop three of my girls. Ohh, I was waaaaaaaay too high for that! :funny:

That is really crazy how potatoes will enhance the effect! I guess it absorbs more efficiently and probably quicker.

It would've been better with friends and family, but it is what it is and it was still pretty damn good!

1700838613034.gif

1700838593374.gif

image.jpg

1700838698800.gif

A nice Sous Vide Rib-Eye steak that I seared on my grill, green bean salad, deviled eggs, fruit salad and mashed taters with infused THC MCT oil. I washed that down with a nice frosty mug of Shiner Bock beer. Dessert with some really good pecan pie with some Community Coffee Signature blend.

Agggghhh...................:drool:....

Hmmmm.....you just cost me a Fiver.......:headbang:...I had a Bet on that you would be the one with a method for Dopey Nutella.......but @Frankthetank beat you to it......:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back