Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still here barely about to go to bed go my garden stuff taken care and tomorrow i have to get about of outside chores season changing things taken care plus clean garage in order to do so

#SleepTight @Lil Dab :bighug:...The garden looks Fine....I'll keep me eye on it for you while you sleep......:biggrin:

fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif

#HappyFriday #SmoketilyouFloat
fly.gif

Damn! I’ve got high yesterday, that was a trippy shit. It was one of them times when you get so high you’ll be thinking “ I will never smoke again” hahaha

What was in that shit? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Another topic… we have to listen to the weak ones, the ones who gonna save the world 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I Lost half a day yesterday..........
FROGIMAGE.gif
.....:biggrin:

I knew the frogs were Near launch a couple of days ago.....I could feel/taste them...but they were just giving me a Tickle and a Promise....then yesterday...they Kicked my arse....:crying:....

I was so High I got Stuck on the frogs chorus song....and weirdly..the backing track....all these different sounds were coming...but from behind my head...like i was immersed in it.....and I was nodding along like a noddy dog....involuntary....:biggrin:

wakeandba.gif

I got so high..for so long... I was exhausted on the come down....like me bones had melted into the settee...

Nowt Unusual in that on a #stoner forum................:pass:... 'cept........

IMG_8380.JPG

That is the Pot that did it..............:pass:....look at the Immaturity on them......

So..here's how it goes....we are Taught..

Germ..
Grow..
Light..
Fert..
Watter..
Harvest..
Trim..
Cure..
Process..
Use...:pass:

But I grow them...walk out on the patio while they are growin..rub em..grate it off on me teeth.....and I'm as High as an old hippies cat...........:pass: ..

We are Missing something.......:headbang:......... #JustSayin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back