Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do it by schedule the coco girls get switched over after wk 5 wk 6 is transition week. Which is based off MOG's schedule.. The organic EB setup start getting flower feed start of wk 5..

One sign I always watch is them getting dark or getting the claw in the tips around the same time :doh:I can never tell when stretch is over
I aint no pro, but I follow the feed schedule, week 5 or 6 I switch.

I do it by schedule the coco girls get switched over after wk 5 wk 6 is transition week. Which is based off MOG's schedule.. The organic EB setup start getting flower feed start of wk 5..

One sign I always watch is them getting dark or getting the claw in the tips around the same time :doh:I can never tell when stretch is over
I've been meaning to ask, with coco how many times a day are you watering 3 gal pots? I think I'm ready to try some mother earth coco next run.

Hey guys I got a question. I've seen alot of mixed answers so thought I'd ask the pros. At what point does a plant no longer want or need veg nutes? Is it after stretch or before? What is the key sign that your plant is ready for the switch up?
I switch to flower nutes when I feel like they're at full pom poms :pass: :shrug:

Hey guys I got a question. I've seen alot of mixed answers so thought I'd ask the pros. At what point does a plant no longer want or need veg nutes? Is it after stretch or before? What is the key sign that your plant is ready for the switch up?

Disclaimer: I ain't no pro 😜

Early flower i reduce 25% of veg fertilizer
Mid flower reduce 50%
Later flower reduce 75%

Harley Smith talks about giving them some veg nutes to the finish. So I do wat Uncle Harley suggests 😜

I use homemade organic fertilizer on the photos this year outdoors and Gaia Green on the autos, and Mega Crop indoors.. so results may vary :smokeit:

I've been meaning to ask, with coco how many times a day are you watering 3 gal pots? I think I'm ready to try some mother earth coco next run.
Gonna get a lot of answers on that but when I did 3gal coco/perlite it was probably like once a week early on and to finish up once a day the last month or so. But you can always go over with coco without hurting anything once they're growing well

Grome gnome boss had his own plant this season, and today was harvest day :tang:

ttwc 9-28.jpg

Gnome harvest.jpg

Happy Croptober all:pass:😜:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back