Not open for further replies.
All my tents today

4x4 Tent
IMG_20231006_000234647_HDR.jpg

2x4 tent
IMG_20231007_113737360_HDR.jpg

2.3x2.3 tent
100_0943.JPG

Been dragged around what feels like the entire east coast today shopping for couches. Feels like it's taken years off my life :baked: After an hour of that nonsense, any couch feels great to sit on. And of course since we eventually bought one, now the wife thinks it's maybe too big :wall:

Hey guys I got a question. I've seen alot of mixed answers so thought I'd ask the pros. At what point does a plant no longer want or need veg nutes? Is it after stretch or before? What is the key sign that your plant is ready for the switch up?

Hey guys I got a question. I've seen alot of mixed answers so thought I'd ask the pros. At what point does a plant no longer want or need veg nutes? Is it after stretch or before? What is the key sign that your plant is ready for the switch up?

I do it by schedule the coco girls get switched over after wk 5 wk 6 is transition week. Which is based off MOG's schedule.. The organic EB setup start getting flower feed start of wk 5..

One sign I always watch is them getting dark or getting the claw in the tips around the same time :doh:I can never tell when stretch is over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back