Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any idea why this is foxtailing?
:smokeit:
Screenshot_2023-11-23-10-58-49-166.jpg

:rofl:
:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

Americans or Europeans!

Does anyone know where to find cheap parts to a FORD 250 - sport custom, 1971 online?

View attachment 1648220
Check out classic industries. They are a manufacturer of after market and oem parts for classic fords and chevys. They might have what you're looking for. I used to print their catalogs at my old job, lemme tell you they have almost everything.

Thanks @Emerald Archer

I almost forgot,
I'm thankful for the fine community here at AFN. Yall are what makes this a great place to share ideas, learn and grow. All within a nice little bubble of likeminded people. Don't forget, it could always be worse. Dont be affraid to show your love for the ones you got while in the momonet because life is fleeting. Second chances are even harder to come by.

In this episode, they are talking about cloning.
At this spot in the video, Scotty makes a pretty key point in cloning. He speaks of hydration of the plant when taking a clone.
I have the podcast going on in the background and I heard this one point that Scotty made and it made sense. I thought it was good enough tip to post here.

Check out classic industries. They are a manufacturer of after market and oem parts for classic fords and chevys. They might have what you're looking for. I used to print their catalogs at my old job, lemme tell you they have almost everything.
Ohh yeah that's an excellent place!:thumbsup::headbang:

Being an F250, naturally there's gonna be specific parts. But there is also quite a bit of interchangeability with the F-100 for a fairly long. In that generation of truck.
The one thing that irritated me about this generation of trucks is being frame specific between 2 and 4 wheel drive.

In this episode, they are talking about cloning.
At this spot in the video, Scotty makes a pretty key point in cloning. He speaks of hydration of the plant when taking a clone.
I have the podcast going on in the background and I heard this one point that Scotty made and it made sense. I thought it was good enough tip to post here.

Ohh damn! They're showing the same ac Infinity kit that I bought! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Edit.................... same kind, but I got the bigger one without the heating mat since I already had it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back