Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@420autoflower does some amazing work with them and he turned @Bill.de.Cat on to them
Thanks bro!
I bought a few of the 240 watt FarmLites for $108 when they had them on sale about a year ago and they work great in the small tents I’m currently growing in but would think you need more than a 320 watt FarmLite to light up a 5x5’ efficiently. IMHO I think 4 or 5 of these $49.00 150 watt Chinmoon quantum boards will give you more wattage and much better coverage than the $189 FarmLite if you’re on a budget.
More bang for you buck!

1696714609836.png
1696714721528.jpeg
1696714774383.jpeg

Thanks bro!
I bought a few of the 240 watt FarmLites for $108 when they had them on sale about a year ago and they work great in the small tents I’m currently growing in but would think you need more than a 320 watt FarmLite to light up a 5x5’ efficiently. IMHO I think 4 or 5 of these $49.00 150 watt Chinmoon quantum boards will give you more wattage and much better coverage than the $189 FarmLite if you’re on a budget.
More bang for you buck!

View attachment 1637103View attachment 1637104View attachment 1637105

Oh yeah we better tag @Arkvader13 for this after listening to you and bill talk about them I was intrigued but haven't bought any lights since

@Olderfart where are you looking? I see them instock at MVB and direct from Twenty20

I was looking for Double Bubble, that is what the OP's named it as. :shrug:

I was looking for Double Bubble, that is what the OP's named it as. :shrug:
:doh:Yup my bad too stoned already :oops1::crying:

Edit: @Olderfart here's the G&S for both strains

Let us know what happens...... :headbang: ...traditionally we spray fresh herbs with lemon juice to preserve the colour when it is drying....I haven't tried it on dope though.........:pass:
I will certainly do that. The belief that it helps retain the color goes way back.

anybody grown DP Night Queen Auto?
Yep, grew out 10 different plants. They came out to be monster plants. All over 200 grams👍

Very Afghan Kush thing going on. Three different phenotypes, with one of them being so much better than the other two. I got three from ten plants with this phenotype. It was much sweeter and had hints of some kind of berry.

DP has top level genetics, but you must control canopy. They can grow huge! I could have got 500 grams from one plant if I had the space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back