Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have a new 5x5 tent on the way and I have been looking at grow lights and only have $225 left and found this one and I'm just wondering if anybody has any experience using them or another one you'd recommend for a 5x5 Amazon product

Do you currently have another light or another tent? I really wouldn't pick that light.
I'd save up a little bit more Or you could make some payments.
For that size of tent, the bare minimum Mars Light I would go for is this.
You can make six payments of $52 each month

This one could be a little bit more even coverage for 4 payments of $110

Way better options and better coverage than what you have shown

@Green Hornet :thanks: :headbang: ....but, sumhow, i'm thinkin u missed the whole first page of the buffet :rofl: :doh: :shrug: ppp

Lmao i fell asleep sitting upright and woke up at 2:45 to my plate from my pancakes n shit still in my bed beside me! Then i slept til almost 10:30! Whoopsie :doh::rofl:

Yeah I didn't fall asleep till after 3am and then woke at 10am and went back to sleep for another couple hours and wasn't feeling very chatting. I hate when I sleep the day away:oops1::doh:

Double Bubble bites another! :funny: :funny: :funny:

I gave my Veteran buddy some Double Bubble, along with others, yesterday during my road trip.
I warned him that with me, it was kind of a nighty night thing if I wasn't active.
He text me last night about 10:45 I was saying he's getting ready to get on line and play.
He said," I took a couple of hits and sat down to watch a movie with Mama. The next thing I knew I was waking up on the couch!"
"Active Joe!" that means up and moving around!:funny::funny:

For those with insomnia, this might be a real good choice either to smoke or infuse in oil!
which breeder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back