Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

So sad to hear, I’m feeling for you.
I wish there was a way to get un-lethal and the strength not to feel pain and that we all lived in peace in the nature, happy and well-being. I hope you will be okey in a few minutes… put some healing cream on it and it should help. :pass:

I’ve got a call from one of my oldest friend who’s mom is about to go into the next life… so I’ve picked up some cannabis - but I have not decided which to use yet to reduce my feelings…. 😿

I also have to explain to the misses that I gamble away $1300 in 15 minutes before I went to sleeep 🤣.

Edit: it’s snow outside ❄️ BrRrRr, I want to escape to the heat again.
I feel that couples should keep 3 bank accounts, Yours, Mine, and Ours.

You each do what you want with your own, without consultation to your partner.

You both contribute agreed amounts to the Ours account. This is used for rent, repairs, utilities, the shared expenses. Neither partner touches this for anything else without consultation. For example if you decide you want a new couch, even though its shared you must consult as it its not a common monthly expense.

STFU about what your partner spends their account on.

I feel that couples should keep 3 bank accounts, Yours, Mine, and Ours.

You each do what you want with your own, without consultation to your partner.

You both contribute agreed amounts to the Ours account. This is used for rent, repairs, utilities, the shared expenses. Neither partner touches this for anything else without consultation. For example if you decide you want a new couch, even though its shared you must consult as it its not a common monthly expense.

STFU about what your partner spends their account on.

What can I say, she’s the boss 💚🤣
But I will take this into my forward calculations, plannings.

The money isn’t the real biggie, the problem is that she’s so cute and that I would not play for more then $1-200, tops - but exceeded a bit a as I had no self-control 🙈

Anyhow, how is your weather @Drownomatic ?

What can I say, she’s the boss 💚🤣
But I will take this into my forward calculations, plannings.

The money isn’t the real biggie, the problem is that she’s so cute and that I would not play for more then $1-200, tops - but exceeded a bit a as I had no self-control 🙈

Anyhow, how is your weather @Drownomatic ?
30F in the mornings, and 70F ish in the afternoon. My thermostat is at 60F, so plants are getting a very colorful fade from the cool night temps.

30F in the mornings, and 70F ish in the afternoon. My thermostat is at 60F, so plants are getting a very colorful fade from the cool night temps.

Oh, thats some low temps.. can they handle it?

I was thinking everything below 55 would kill them.
Here we got 30,2 F… middle of day… Yeehaw. Will try go down to 50F next grow for the last weeks to see the fade you’re talking about.

image.jpg

Oh, thats some low temps.. can they handle it?

I was thinking everything below 55 would kill them.
Here we got 30,2 F… middle of day… Yeehaw. Will try go down to 50F next grow for the last weeks to see the fade you’re talking about.
You can get lockout of some nutes at very low temps, but nah, they love this swing. To be clear, these are indoors, and it doesn't get below my thermostat setting of 60F at night.

1000003240.jpg
1000003168.jpg

So sad to hear, I’m feeling for you.

Ohhhh.....I Wish you were feeling it for me too.............................................. :crying: ..believe me.......

I was hopping round the room for 5 minutes afore I could even Breathe................

I’ve got a call from one of my oldest friend who’s mom is about to go into the next life… so I’ve picked up some cannabis - but I have not decided which to use yet to reduce my feelings…. 😿

Have a Big Hug......:bighug:... to go with it.....:pass:...

I also have to explain to the misses that I gamble away $1300 in 15 minutes before I went to sleeep 🤣.

Aw Jeez......I'd cut your debit card up.....and maybe a few more bits of your apendages.......... :doh:....

Edit: it’s snow outside ❄️ BrRrRr, I want to escape to the heat again

Yeah...you back Home...watch for a cold crash.........:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back