Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marshydro Black Friday Offers........ :headbang:

Morning @NORBY ...:bighug:#SharingOne ........:pass:

You have really trademarked that sheep now......:biggrin:...the girls look great....Always......:bravo:
Good day @Mossy Early AM for me. Time to get to it.

goodmorning-cereal.gif

IMG_8354.JPG

Morning @Aloneworld ..... :bighug: .. #SharingOne...:pass:

How are you?

Trying not to cry...............:pass:....the door just hit me in the back of the ankle...right on the tendon..........:doh:

The pain went through all me bones and fried me brain cells................:pass:...I'm medicating................Hard...

smok.gif

You.....?.........:pass:

View attachment 1647561

Morning @Aloneworld ..... :bighug: .. #SharingOne...:pass:

Trying not to cry...............:pass:....the door just hit me in the back of the ankle...right on the tendon..........:doh:

The pain went through all me bones and fried me brain cells................:pass:...I'm medicating................Hard...

View attachment 1647562

You.....?.........:pass:

Hi.

So sad to hear, I’m feeling for you.
I wish there was a way to get un-lethal and the strength not to feel pain and that we all lived in peace in the nature, happy and well-being. I hope you will be okey in a few minutes… put some healing cream on it and it should help. :pass:

I’ve got a call from one of my oldest friend who’s mom is about to go into the next life… so I’ve picked up some cannabis - but I have not decided which to use yet to reduce my feelings…. 😿

I also have to explain to the misses that I gamble away $1300 in 15 minutes before I went to sleeep 🤣.

Edit: it’s snow outside ❄️ BrRrRr, I want to escape to the heat again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back