Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was buying concentrate at the dispos, dabbing a lot last year. I’ve got a press but when I first started using it I wasn’t crazy about the rosin I was getting. Need to try again after this grow. I made about 4 ozs of temple balls last grow still have 2 ozs of the first run stuff left. Just been smoking hash and taking coconut oil caps last 6 months.

My concern with growing from some seeds I found in dispo weed is, who knows what pollinated it?

Did they grow it outside and some random ditch hemp pollinated it? Did the plant hermaphrodite from stress?
Or did something in the next field pollinate it? Or, did I get really lucky and its actually a cross with itself and will actually be worth growing? IDK. Guess we'll find out. I need more hobbies, lol.

My concern with growing from some seeds I found in dispo weed is, who knows what pollinated it?

Did they grow it outside and some random ditch hemp pollinated it? Did the plant hermaphrodite from stress?
Or did something in the next field pollinate it? Or, did I get really lucky and its actually a cross with itself and will actually be worth growing? IDK. Guess we'll find out. I need more hobbies, lol.
Dispo weed is grown indoors so it's probably self pollenated and most likely female

Ya gotta love the cars the 'Stash finds! This is a crazy rare car! Cool story with it!!

@Blue_dreamer if I was set up like you and could grow year round I would experiment more on stuff just like your talking about. People are always giving me seeds that I’m a little reluctant to try. I only get 12 plants a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back