Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Blue_dreamer if I was set up like you and could grow year round I would experiment more on stuff just like your talking about. People are always giving me seeds that I’m a little reluctant to try. I only get 12 plants a year.

I would think you could get 2 runs of autoflowers in, in a season. Or are you only allowed to grow 6 at a time?

The new law in Ohio on Dec 7 is 6 a person, 12 a household.

@Blue_dreamer if I was set up like you and could grow year round I would experiment more on stuff just like your talking about. People are always giving me seeds that I’m a little reluctant to try. I only get 12 plants a year.
Do they really pay attention to your plant count? How do they know?

i'll say again -> bladez of grass in ur front yard :doh: "ur allowed 420,000,000 bladez by law, but by gawd, NOT ONE SINGLE BLADE MORE!" :nono::face:ppp

Around here the Sheriff flies around in a helicopter. I've known people that have been busted.

But if you can legally grow, I'd imagine they probably look for bigger than 12 plant grows.
I'm talking about indoor. How could they know? Outdoors is a totally different thing :pass:

I would think you could get 2 runs of autoflowers in, in a season. Or are you only allowed to grow 6 at a time?

The new law in Ohio on Dec 7 is 6 a person, 12 a household.

Yes only 6 mature plants at a time. I can barely fit 2 grows in without hooking up the portable A/C.
I know they are not going to check and there's a good possibility I don't always grow just 6.:biggrin:
My wife sweats all, and I mean all the small stuff.

Yes only 6 mature plants at a time. I can barely fit 2 grows in without hooking up the portable A/C.
I know they are not going to check and there's a good possibility I don't always grow just 6.:biggrin:
My wife sweats all, and I mean all the small stuff.

With my 2 3x3 tents I can do 3 per a tent. But I really need to upgrade my lighting in my flower tent. I have a 200 watt LED, and I'd really like to move up to like 350.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back