Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta give that puppy a good soakin. Dabs will taste so much better without all that weed reclaim in there!
Oh it’s getting tossed tomor row. The E nail just came today and I didn’t get a chance to get to the smoke shop. Dabbing deserves a new bong for sure.

Oh it’s getting tossed tomor row. The E nail just came today and I didn’t get a chance to get to the smoke shop. Dabbing deserves a new bong for sure.
Fill it with some alcohol, soak, clean store it away, u may be sorry u pitched it someday.
I wish I still had my old white toke stone with the pot leaf on it.

That’s as clean as that 14 year old fucker will get!
91% alcohol and a whole lotta salt. Just shake the shit outta it and let it sit overnight. Then shake it again rinse it with hot hot water and repeat that same process everyday till its clean. It will take a few days but it will come off as long as you have 91% or above.

Gotta give that puppy a good soakin. Dabs will taste so much better without all that weed reclaim in there!
Lmao we always just called it resin! ;) :shrug::rofl:

1700277648768.gif

91% alcohol and a whole lotta salt. Just shake the shit outta it and let it sit overnight. Then shake it again rinse it with hot hot water and repeat that same process everyday till its clean. It will take a few days but it will come off as long as you have 91% or above.
More proof the worlds not all bad, u and me agreed on something.

Lmao we always just called it resin! ;) :shrug::rofl:

View attachment 1646833
Resin is the black caked up shit from the bowl piece, the shit we used to roll into balls to smoke when we had no weed. Once it hits the water it's reclaim and not really usable. Unless you were absolutely desperate then I'm sure you could smoke it :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back