Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this little composting/fermenting bucket came in And it does seem to be pretty well-made and designed,
https://www.teraganix.com/products/the-essential-bokashi-compost-kitchen-compost-bucket

I wanna see if I can get in touch with Eric The president, I believe that was his name, I want to pick his brain a bit on doing cannabis related composting/fermenting Ideas that I have to see if he thinks they would be viable.
When I ordered my first bottle of EM 1, I had questions about its use. I can't remember if I called or send an email in, but they set up a Service ticket and he sent me an email to set up a time for him to call. I have no idea if he just stood in for someone that was out or that's how they work it. While the company may not be Portray themselves as cannabis friendly openly, He definitely is cannabis friendly!:eyebrows:

Thats a lot of ink for a cop, but what do I know. :shrug:
You should see the cops in LA. Almost standard for them to have a sleeve. :rofl: :rofl:
Even gang unit, which are a big part of police presence out here, are all tatted up. Their was a big indictment for gangs within the sherifs department who had gang tattoos to signify they were part of whatever gang.

Reminds me of the old coffee pot at deer camp.
It was probably used a lot more than the bong. I use it like 6 times a year because I’m a joint guy.

That thing is pretty dope! Tray would fit perfectly into the 2x4 and i could use the small 1/2gal bottomless grassroots bags so i could start multiple photos in there! Veg em 2-3 weeks and then flip em! Wait for sex so I knew which ones to transplant! Is that a custom sized grassroots bed that fits in there or just their standard 2x4 size?
Supposedly it's custom sized grassroots bags just for the tray. That's something that Jeremy set up with grassroots about a month ago or so. He's gonna run it in the next 10x10 series when it starts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back