Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
These mushrooms make my eyes crazy dry. Can't believe a don't have any visine around here anymore :cools:

ur suppozed to eat em sillee, not put em on ur eyez :doh: ppp

Hey everyone,

I should be a bit more active now. Got some things settled down, holiday plans are made, and work has been decided. I've missed about 400 pages? I am not pulling a Suki and going through it so fill me in if I missed anything important! Hahaha.

Should be starting a new grow in a few days. Since no one is coming here for the holidays I am safe to fire up the tents! Nosy family, kids, and teenagers are a sure recipe for getting caught.

1700100277197.gif

I would assume if somethings in drying tent he just chopped the other tent so prob empty! Also it wouldn’t be like a fan blowing on the stuff drying just fresh air constantly circulating in tent!
:yeahthat:
And in my setups, the RH is constant everywhere, and the moving air is filtered at every point of every exit and entry. Works a treat.....

i-like-it-a-lot-jim-carrey.gif

:pass:

Hey everyone,

I should be a bit more active now. Got some things settled down, holiday plans are made, and work has been decided. I've missed about 400 pages? I am not pulling a Suki and going through it so fill me in if I missed anything important! Hahaha.

Should be starting a new grow in a few days. Since no one is coming here for the holidays I am safe to fire up the tents! Nosy family, kids, and teenagers are a sure recipe for getting caught.
The earth is flat and gravity is a myth! Thats about all we learned! :shrug::pighug::crying:

I would assume if somethings in drying tent he just chopped the other tent so prob empty! Also it wouldn’t be like a fan blowing on the stuff drying just fresh air constantly circulating in tent!
:yeahthat:
And in my setups, the RH is constant everywhere, and the moving air is filtered at every point of every exit and entry. Works a treat.....

i-like-it-a-lot-jim-carrey.gif

:pass:

I’m gonna play with it. I’m not married to the idea. I didn’t think it would be much different than using the flaps for intake, with the same fan and filter in the drying tent. Maybe a bit more air flow, but it shouldn’t be windy, per se. I dry in bags, so there’s some protection. If it seems to be too much then I’ll bail….you make a good point, though.

I figured you had a decent plan just wasn't making a ton of sense in my head:baked: but I wasn't thinking bags that makes a big difference I don't put them in bags till after a few day hang. Unless the tent is full for other reason I will go into brown bags right away but then I just let them hang in the lung room and reek the house up:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I do want do like NA does and scrub the air coming in the tent too or at least control in the intake air for the grow tents running multiple fans. I want to get rid of the fluctuations in my VPD thinking I can control better with in and out take fans :shrug::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back