Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey hey hey! Good evening monkeys!

Check the concentration of it and compare to others. There's a big difference in a lot of those products. I've used Silicium and Power Si. Really like the Silicium!!! Grow Genius is another and Mills that you're using has one etc...

I used Tribes which was one of the first microbe products from Impel. The Green Genes guy has some vids with some info on it.
I've been using aptus fascilitor for a while now. Good stuff but pricey. Can get it on sale sometimes for $60-70 sometimes for the 250 on sale. 0.5ml/gal

Num nums
image.jpg

We use the nature as a filter. The plants… they need the co2 to thrive.

cannabis cannabis cannabis

Oh yeah, gotta have a place to dry anyway, so I figured why not use it as a scrubber also. :pass:

Is that not going to be basically putting your drying weed under direct wind? I've done it the other way and pulled through the tent and was able to control the flow by opening and closing flaps. I kept the main tent flaps closed so all air came through the dry tent first. There was plenty of airflow but not enough air you could feel

Is that not going to be basically putting your drying weed under direct wind? I've done it the other way and pulled through the tent and was able to control the flow by opening and closing flaps. I kept the main tent flaps closed so all air came through the dry tent first. There was plenty of airflow but not enough air you could feel
I’m gonna play with it. I’m not married to the idea. I didn’t think it would be much different than using the flaps for intake, with the same fan and filter in the drying tent. Maybe a bit more air flow, but it shouldn’t be windy, per se. I dry in bags, so there’s some protection. If it seems to be too much then I’ll bail….you make a good point, though.

I would assume if somethings in drying tent he just chopped the other tent so prob empty! Also it wouldn’t be like a fan blowing on the stuff drying just fresh air constantly circulating in tent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back