Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a liar.........I just heard they are not back everyone....my apologies....f**k!
Some of the dinafem guys opened their own shop with dinafem genetics. Check out silent seeds

IMG_0880.jpeg

Hey Now,
For you techies that like to read but hate paywalls, here's a bit of code by way of a chrome extension that seems to allow me through quite a few paywalls. New York Times, Washington Post, Philadelphia Enquirer, and Boston Globe so far. BTW I have paid subs to all but thought the extension was pretty cool. . .

Edit: Shite! Forgot the linky. . . https://github.com/iamadamdev/bypass-paywalls-chrome?search=1

Ill take the position to try grow the universes (as we know it) biggest autoflowers.

Hit me up if you are interested. I will do it for FREE, but to really be able to make it happen i might need some support.

You are FREE to donate to my bitcoin-adresses, but you dont have to.

The money will go to thé research of cancer, so we can Cure it once and for all. You have to give me a change or else we will never know, and its good if all sides goes hand in hand, its a massive job to do.

Not only do we ( You 2 ) and all the people in the Universe) wants to cure cancer.

We can do the best we can and what we love, mind is to tell the truth and to see if we can make things better were every human will be happy, healthy and feel that we are a United force!

Later on (much later), we can travel and save everyone that is in need, wherever they.

We Will be a Cannabia-SWAT-Team.

The Royal Cannabis Club

All the best

Mikael Andreas Söderberg

By the way, I’ve heard that I’m a COP, if it’s a bad thing to try to save the world and that this means I’m a cop, then i am
The ultimate COP!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back