Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning big dawg! :toke:
Morning my friend….passing it your way
IMG_0743.jpeg

Good Morning. DIY idea I had last night. Combine the Auto Pot system with an Earth Box. I am finally having success with the Auto pots. I have also tried the earth box and had OK results. The problem with the earth box is that I never really knew when I was supposed to add water to the bottom. I liked the idea of multiple plants in one earthbox. I think it would be a good set up for selecting plants for breeding.

The idea is to use the Aqua-valve from the Autopot to control the water level in the Earthbox. I was thinking of simply cutting the Autopot tray or drilling several holes in it. That will be installed under the rack of the earthbox. I plan to use the Autopot tray, or parts of it, to secure the Aqua-valve in place.
If successful I will post some pictures and directions in the DIY section here. Have a great day!!!
Lmao just look into the earthbox fill tube! If water level is low top it off! Should be plain water anyways! First several runs with them i never let em go dry i just topped off once they looked low! Never had an issue! I actually seemed to have issues letti g water run all the way out before filling them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back