Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's incredible! I build funny robots to cheer me up!

It's taking over the world - but it's ok, we've got about 9-12 years left before we're made to kneel to our AI overlords .... although, we could probabbly just unplug it! :gary:
I don’t think it’s that easy but I don’t even know how to turn it on :shrug: :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don’t think it’s that easy but I don’t even know how to turn it on :shrug: :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

free account - best AI by miles, i pay for the latest goodies, but i'm obsessed.

did Wonder when I tried that canna vodka the other day if I was doing the right thing........:biggrin:...it Might have come back with a vengence........:drunks:.....but...Nope..........:headbang:....
Haha I had a moment like that…..a friend wanted me to try his homemade beer….and just before taking a sip I had this moment of pause…..maybe I shouldn’t do this….. luckily, it just tasted like someone soaked a moldy loaf of bread in carbonated water and strained, and served :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

All it did was verify my decision to stop, as being correct…:rofl:

but I don’t even know how to turn it on

Bunch of flowers...bit of Barry White....like the rest of us.......

Ah...you mean AI...........:doh:

:crying:

Last edited:
I'd love ot do that!! You're such a sport! (.. unlike my WIFE :pop: )
:pighug:

IMG_7434.gif

Whatever that means…. :joy:

Think again…. What did you actually say?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Haha I had a moment like that…..a friend wanted me to try his homemade beer….and just before taking a sip I had this moment of pause…..maybe I shouldn’t do this…

Exactly the same..........:headbang:......

luckily, it just tasted like someone soaked a moldy loaf of bread in carbonated water and strained, and served

Exactly the same....

All it did was verify my decision to stop, as being correct…:rofl:

I didn't give up the drink.....the drink give up on me..........:crying:

I Wish I knew Why/how....we'd be Worth a Bloody Fortune..........

Give up alcohol...pain free...no withdrawls...no desire.......:headbang:...it wouln't take any marketing.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back