Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pssssshhhhh…..you’re preaching to the choir amigo. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I was a drinker until I quit a few years ago.

Me too..........unfortunately...I have 3 drinks.....take me clothes off and look for somewhere to Sleep...........:snooze:

Bit unfortunate...................................when you are in the Pub........................:crying:.

Kidding........:biggrin:

Covid stopped me drinking............:shrug:......when we were going through the stage of losing our sense of taste and smell.......:shrug:...first it killed the Taste..then the Desire.......

and it has not come back..............my liver says...Thank You Covid.....:toke:

Me too..........unfortunately...I have 3 drinks.....take me clothes off and look for somewhere to Sleep...........:snooze:

Bit unfortunate...................................when you are in the Pub........................:crying:.

Covid stopped me drinking............:shrug:......when we were going through the stage of losing our sense of taste and smell.......:shrug:...first it killed the Taste..then the Desire.......

and it has not come back..............my liver says...Thank You Covid.....:toke:
Yep, that’s pretty much what happened to me. May of ‘20….

You're in the right place! ... oh .. you've accidentally left your openAI API key in your custom title ... *runs to the AFN environment variables*

*beep* *b00p*

:pighug:
:yoinks: I’ve been wondering what that is:nono::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hey Lil Dab :bighug: - I know .. i've been consumed with work, fighting debts, turning everything around, being obsessed with AI and now i'm back for a chill!

I've got a little something going in the tent ... i was thinking of washing machining it (it's the new schwazzing right???) :rofl:

View attachment 1645769

You and that damn AI I still have never even used it. But have watched a few vids about it taking over you must have heard about the blue back pack :stir::muahaha:

Sure wash it :shrug: Ever since I bought some live hash rosin that’s all I think about:drool::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’ve lost a ton of weight since. I got a new drivers license the other day…. And was comparing the picture to the one from four years ago….it was unreal! It looked like I was wearing a fat suit back then!!! :rofl: :rofl: And I look significantly younger now.

This was also pre-Dude…..so that has something to do with it also..

:yoinks: I’ve been wondering what that is:nono::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You and that damn AI I still have never even used it. But have watched a few vids about it taking over you must have heard about the blue back pack :stir::muahaha:

Sure wash it :shrug: Ever since I bought some live hash rosin that’s all I think about:drool::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's incredible! I build funny robots to cheer me up!

It's taking over the world - but it's ok, we've got about 9-12 years left before we're made to kneel to our AI overlords .... although, we could probabbly just unplug it! :gary:

Yep, that’s pretty much what happened to me. May of ‘20….

The Stripping...................?.........:eyebrows:

No....I actually Remember you me and someone else all getting the same reaction at the same time.....:headbang:

I did Wonder when I tried that canna vodka the other day if I was doing the right thing........:biggrin:...it Might have come back with a vengence........:drunks:.....but...Nope..........:headbang:....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back