Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are these new sections? I don't see anything in the mush room, but I can see Bill's review at the bottom of the home page :pass:

On the Top Green line of the main Forum page...where is says Reviews @JP1 ..... :headbang:

1699969466750.png

Okey, we have proof! Weed makes you happy and creative whilst alcohol makes you cocky and dumb!

Just look what I have done this morning, making fun of people, mocked them, beeing Da RUUUUUDE.

Forbid alcohol (if not for science or use at your private space, home, club etc),
Weed however, let it FREE as it makes you happy and all that other stuff the gouverment wants to forbid!

Take you pLants and throw them in the wash-mashine! They probably do better there than in your garden, might smell shit….
But what a fuck do I know about that.

Oi..Oi @Aloneworld .....are you getting a bit Narky......Bullying is a no-no here...?.....

We smoke Dope and Preach Peace...to all..... :pass:

Oi..Oi @Aloneworld .....are you getting a bit Narky......Bullying is a no-no here...?.....

We smoke Dope and Preach Peace...to all..... :pass:

That is my point, alcohol made me do it!
We should just smoke cannabis instead of drinking shitty alcohol!

Cannabis makes you calm, relaxed and smart. Haven’t you seen all the movies about weed?

I'm just waiting to get all the stuff in and am actually ready to start in on the shroom project before I start a thread on it. Hoping by the end of the month since @JP1 reminded me to wait a couple weeks before shooting the bags to make sure there's no contamination

Same as canna seed....if we can get an Easy to Follow tutorial made up from you all...it'll Help all the New Growers......:bravo:

That is my point, alcohol made me do it!
We should just smoke cannabis instead of drinking shitty alcohol!

Cannabis makes you calm, relaxed and smart. Haven’t you seen all the movies about weed?

Behave....and get some Sleep..............
zebedee.gif
.....your head needs some peace..... :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back