Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my name is @Bill.de.Cat I'm a dumb white guy
I'm not old or new but middle school fifth grade like junior high
I don't know mofo if y'all peeps be buggin' givin' props to my ho 'cause she fly.

It’s just words bro, do not take offense, you see what alcohol does. Here is proof! Take it to court!

Cannabis 24/0 or whatever you want.

Good Morning. DIY idea I had last night. Combine the Auto Pot system with an Earth Box. I am finally having success with the Auto pots. I have also tried the earth box and had OK results. The problem with the earth box is that I never really knew when I was supposed to add water to the bottom. I liked the idea of multiple plants in one earthbox. I think it would be a good set up for selecting plants for breeding.

The idea is to use the Aqua-valve from the Autopot to control the water level in the Earthbox. I was thinking of simply cutting the Autopot tray or drilling several holes in it. That will be installed under the rack of the earthbox. I plan to use the Autopot tray, or parts of it, to secure the Aqua-valve in place.
If successful I will post some pictures and directions in the DIY section here. Have a great day!!!
You might have to destroy a tray by cutting out the section where the valve snaps in and using epoxy to secure it to the bottom of your earthbox so the valve doesn't float.

Hello my name is [B]@Bill.de.Cat[/B] and I'm a dumb white guy
I'm not old or new but middle school fifth grade like junior high
I don't know mofo if y'all peeps be buggin' givin' props to my ho 'cause she fly.
Making a lot of assumptions there. Not saying right or wrong assumptions, but that info hasn't been broadcasted so...assumptions just the same.

You might have to destroy a tray by cutting out the section where the valve snaps in and using epoxy to secure it to the bottom of your earthbox so the valve doesn't float.
That's the plan. I'm wondering if it's that easy. Usually, things aren't.

With the amount of people doing Shrooms now.....probably needed...:headbang:...make sure we are all sending our Pennies in the Right Places..........
gangstamoney.gif

I've added a Misc section too....for Anything else we Use for our hobby.....cameras..scopes..slow cookers.....if you Use it Review it..........:headbang:

Yeah, it’s pretty, looking at her right now. She’s the best, just need some updates and some new wire-ing. You know the drill.

Hubby says it is his ambition to die at 102 years old....shot by a lovers husband............:shooty:

I don't know if I can keep me hands off the shotgun that Long........................:crying:

Making a lot of assumptions there. Not saying right or wrong assumptions, but that info hasn't been broadcasted so...assumptions just the same.

It’s a a song brother!!!! Hahaha, are you telling me that you can’t take a joke, ( start to woundering if you even take a toke? )

Relax, I haven’t eve’n started yet….. and I’m still drunk and funk, with proof in hand , probably smells like your towns alco-junk.

( The two girls actually throw up)

All the best my friend, I just picked you randomly and start to ramble and I don’t know why, but it’s like that - and that’s the way it is.

With the amount of people doing Shrooms now.....probably needed...:headbang:...make sure we are all sending our Pennies in the Right Places..........View attachment 1645758

I've added a Misc section too....for Anything else we Use for our hobby.....cameras..scopes..slow cookers.....if you Use it Review it..........:headbang:
Where are these new sections? I don't see anything in the mush room, but I can see Bill's review at the bottom of the home page :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back