Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm making hash oil using my double boiler and Everclear for a thanksgiving event. But I'm curious about how it'll work out so I made some BHO from about 1/4 ounce-just to try.

I only had one can of spray, so I only did one pass. Starter buds were potent so this should be some fine 💩.

I'll try some later tonight - wish me luck!

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Sunday Live Stoners.

Leftover albondigas soup today. The Chicken wings were excellent 2cups King Arthur GF 1:1, 1 cup potato starch, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp salt, 1 egg, carbonated water. The chicken was marinated in brandy, soy sauce green onion, ginger, fish sauce, rice vinegar, toasted sesame oil.

IMG_20231111_174137829.jpgIMG_20231111_173944127.jpgIMG_20231111_170747910.jpgIMG_20231111_170732272_HDR.jpg

:pass:

Quick question for you about the Legendary Harvest contest @Mossy.. Can we nominate other members?
No, but you surely can drop in on one of his/her threads and convince them to join the fun. Speaking of which..........

Okey. What about this book (Story)?

An ex-criminal that didn’t finish junior-school, got no education, but goes from 0 to a millionaire in a year by using he’s life-experience to concur a quest.

Keeps blogging and showing he’s wallet once a week on YouTube and/or Facebook.

Wouldn’t that be a story, an inspiration for the others to fallow/copy?

And in the end he would blame the cannabis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back