Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be able to get hired by the state as your son's caretaker. A friend of my wife's did that for her daughter.
We didn't qualify. My wife works from home for her dad who's a doctor so that's probably why. We have tried at least twice and still nothing. They will find any excuse to not pay you.

Used to work at a weed shop for 8 years, went to jail twice then I quit. Started working for a scooter company (yes picking up and charging scooters) lost my job in 2020 due to lockdowns, Had a baby in 2021 that was born with some health problems so now my "job" is being a caregiver to my son but we don't get paid to do that so I guess you could say I'm unemployed? :shrug:
Taking some courses online to try and land a job in graphics design so we will see how that goes. Once my sons trach comes out in a couple years, if I don't have a job by then I'll have to get back out on the horse and look for one. Or think about going to trade school or something. I've never not worked so it's weird to just be sitting around all day but being here for my son is the most important job I've ever had! :headbang:

Have you thought about getting a degree? My wife stayed home when our girls were young and got a BS in Human Resources online through a regular state college.

Have you thought about getting a degree? My wife stayed home when our girls were young and got a BS in Human Resources online through a regular state college.
Yeah that's probably what I will look into if this graphics design shit doesn't work out. I'm just trying to avoid math and English classes as much as I can. Never was good in school.

Yeah that's probably what I will look into if this graphics design shit doesn't work out. I'm just trying to avoid math and English classes as much as I can. Never was good in school.

I found the english classes I took in college were WAY easier than high school.

High school would be like "write a 20 page essay on what you think the Author was allegorizing towards in this book."

College was "Write 500 words on the 10 minute video we watched at the beginning of class. You have the rest of the 2 hours of class to write and turn it in"

:pass:
IMG_7317.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back