Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh boy! :jump: :thanks: :cooldance: ppp

edit: altho, the trophy showz as an itty-bitty lil thing on my screen with the legacy viewing style....hmph :dammit:

I can probably make them bigger; but I might have to limit how many show up at a time on-screen.

I can probably make them bigger; but I might have to limit how many show up at a time on-screen.

welllll, it duzn't hafta be too much bigger....but yet, bigger than a fly that i keep wantin to swat off of my screen :rofl: :smokeit: ppp

Oh holy shit that IS super small on Legacy. It's a lot bigger on the other styles. I think I can tweak that with a few settings.

In the meantime we're going to nickname you Squintz until it's fixed @420Forever . Pretend it's one of those 3D pictures you have to stare at a long time to see the sail boat.

Oh holy shit that IS super small on Legacy. It's a lot bigger on the other styles. I think I can tweak that with a few settings.

In the meantime we're going to nickname you Squintz until it's fixed @420Forever . Pretend it's one of those 3D pictures you have to stare at a long time to see the sail boat.

It's tiny like a fly on PC dark child

1699812109779.png

But now I just checked mobile and it’s huge :yoinks::nono::doh::rofl:

IMG_7269.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back