Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you can if you fall far enough. (Even tripping may make you get an accelerated sense of this gravity stuff..)
I have tripped more than enough times and had some pretty crazy experiences dmt/lsd/shrooms/2ci/2cb/2ce/ketamine and never once felt like gravity was there :haha: been to burning man a few times too and tripped really hard in the middle of the desert and still nothing. :shrug:
Maybe I need to grow my own shrooms and try again :rofl:

Might depend on how crazy ol uncle bill gets......just saying..
Bring it in for another hug unc!
1000013965.gif

I’ll take 20Mg Stesolid. My girl is forcing me to sleep! Insane! And she’s using feelings to affect me to do drugs so I can sleep!
Is she "forcing you to sleep" sleep? Or forcing you to go to bed with her? :eyebrows:
I'd listen either way man, if you know what's good for you :haha:

I have tripped more than enough times and had some pretty crazy experiences dmt/lsd/shrooms/2ci/2cb/2ce/ketamine and never once felt like gravity was there :haha: been to burning man a few times too and tripped really hard in the middle of the desert and still nothing. :shrug:
Maybe I need to grow my own shrooms and try again :rofl:
Pcp will totally make you feel gravity. I've never felt so tiny :crying: Mushrooms will make you feel gravity by putting you in your place with all of the things around you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back