Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it before… in the shower :shooty:

You dirty freaks, this is private.
1000013967.gif

I have tripped more than enough times and had some pretty crazy experiences dmt/lsd/shrooms/2ci/2cb/2ce/ketamine and never once felt like gravity was there :haha: been to burning man a few times too and tripped really hard in the middle of the desert and still nothing. :shrug:
Maybe I need to grow my own shrooms and try again :rofl:
Never did Ket...or the desert tripping...just seems like a bad, dusty hot setting...at least in Fl we got lakes you can cool off in.....and dinosauers, we still go dinosuaers in the lakes to...real big freaking dinosaures...eat you kinda dinosuares....but they cool mostly.

@JP1 if you can remember this, hopefully you'll save the video and remember but next time you trip put some headphones on and listen to this. I promise it will put you in another world. And anyone you show while they're trippin will be fun as hell to watch their reaction.
It will not be the same if you don't use headphones.

Last edited:
@JP1 if you can remember this, hopefully you'll save the video and remember but next time you trip put some headphones on and listen to this. I promise it will put you in another world. And anyone you show while they're trippin will be fun as hell to watch their reaction.

Get to bed @Hotfire

edit: or I'll play some videos................

Never did Ket...or the desert tripping...just seems like a bad, dusty hot setting...at least in Fl we got lakes you can cool off in.....and dinosauers, we still go dinosuaers in the lakes to...real big freaking dinosaures...eat you kinda dinosuares....but they cool mostly.
The desert tripping was great day or night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back