Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @blue :bighug:...back up to running speed......?.........

Good morning Aunty - I am! :bighug: Back to my old self!!

:gary:

Good morning Fiddle :d5:

violin-violinist.gif

Good morning guys :smokeout:

Good Morning Xmas :peek:

tumblr_mhiqq14ztf1rcuskoo1_500.gif

Well I learned an important lesson yesterday regarding pressing,,,:headbang:,,, make sure the table you use can withstand the pressure of you humping down on the handle! I broke one stand so far..... :rofl:

Well I learned an important lesson yesterday regarding pressing,,,:headbang:,,, make sure the table you use can withstand the pressure of you humping down on the handle! I broke one stand so far..... :rofl:

:pighug: Those presses look very heavy to start with without any levering...........I Hope it wasn't Expensive.........

{Gawd help us....:doh:.....}

Oh that is good to Hear @blue ......was it the winter bug or covid.......?

It was a mild Flu, but lasted weeks! Loads of people we know got it, probably from the kids! We all thougt we had covid but nobody got a positive result! Just a nasty cold / flu type bug!! Just on the last of the coughing now, but i felt awful for days!!

Now i'm better, i'm feeling much more confident to push that big RED BUTTON in the control panel that hobbes said NEVER to touch because of some database blah blah .. y'know, i wasn't really listening

:pighug:

:gary:

It was a mild Flu, but lasted weeks! Loads of people we know got it, probably from the kids! We all thougt we had covid but nobody got a positive result! Just a nasty cold / flu type bug!! Just on the last of the coughing now, but i felt awful for days!!

Yup...us too........hubby tested negative for covid....and I got it off him.....so there didn't seem any point me testing........:shrug:

I got really weird nerve pain which made me think about going to the docs..... but hubby got it too........:biggrin:....so I was saved a trip........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back