Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! You can say that again my friend. I’m generally one step away from buying a place to live that I have to engage the four wheel drive to get to……:haha::pass:

I Think that is most Stoners Fantasy @Frank the Dank .... :pass: ....we are in the main antisocial....:biggrin:....

We want a little Home Land.....with no neighbours...and a bit of soil to be self sufficient.....with Bud of course.....:watering:...and avoid the stresses of normal life............but everything comes with drawbacks.

Internet coverage and electric here.......:biggrin:...after one storm we went without electric for 5 weeks.....if we'd been in town that would have been done in a few days....

If we want water...there is a supermarket 5 minutes drive away...

If the sewers go...I can dig a hole......:crying:....:digit:......wait....hubby can dig a hole........:crying:

But if we need the police or ambulance....they are only 10 minutes away........

Think about this.........if you broke your leg and your phone.......could you Survive there........?...or are you planning a Commune.......

Just Thinking....you could make The Dude old Lassie movies.....so he knew what to do in an Emergency...............:eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back