Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just woke up from having the craziest dream ever. So fucking cool, unrealistic and insane, so good that it is a story for a movie.

Another thing that hit me was that: have one of you guys tried to explain to the people that weed is just weed and that they can grow it themself without the need of shooting each other? :peace:

Another thing that hit me was that: have one of you guys tried to explain to the people that weed is just weed and that they can grow it themself without the need of shooting each other? :peace:

986ad345d1b3fa83627af036b8ba3734.jpg
:rolleyes2: ppp

And the cats haven't left the back porch for a while . Every time I go out to check the temp or meat, they are all over me, rubbing my legs and looking up and talking to me. Oh Daddy! What is that wondrous smell and can we have some? They didn't leave the area aroud the smoker, even when a coon comes on the porch. Curly and Tux just laid there on a charcoal bag, while the coon ate their food about 2ft away. Naturally the fugger ran off, but the cats just started talking to me again.:rofl::rofl:
Yeah, those butts stalled big time! I did pack the chest pretty heavy and it made the airflow a little slow from the draft. Temps running about 25 degrees low. I'm good with slower.
Everything is almost done, save the butts. I loaded it up for the last time with charcoal n pecan that should carry it out.

Just woke up from having the craziest dream ever. So fucking cool, unrealistic and insane, so good that it is a story for a movie.

I think people stopped shooting each other over weed ages ago here! It doesn’t bring a high enough value anymore to be killing folks over it! Here they shoot up people over political nonsense….if they smoked weed tho they’d prob realize they didn’t have the motivation to go out and shoot someone! :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back