Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not a problem the biggest issue is editing and compressing.... I do that on my pc but the apps in the pumpkin thread should work on android I have not attempted to compress or edit with my iPhone but I have used video from my iPhone :thumbsup: Let me know if i can help :d5::goodluck:
G, u may have talked me into and right back out of it

I’m not entering so not sure if the rules but can u not just upload the entire video to Imgur or something along them lines to where u can then just link that Imgur post? Then it’ll show your entire video! U can also use stuff like splice to add text onto the screen or speed up or slow down the play speed! :shrug:

My car was reading my mind! :eyebrows:
D6FEE92A-CE96-4F40-8B2D-C1FA5C26FEC6.jpeg

culinary skills, growing skills, extracting skills, social skills
a stoner for all seasons and every occasion.....
Don’t forget rattlesnake wrangling skills! He comes in handy on whacking day tho! :d5:

1667350937539.gif

I’m not entering so not sure if the rules but can u not just upload the entire video to Imgur or something along them lines to where u can then just link that Imgur post? Then it’ll show your entire video! U can also use stuff like splice to add text onto the screen or speed up or slow down the play speed! :shrug:

the whole idea with the pumpkin smash is to be able to direct-upload ur vid & not hafta deal with 3rd party anything ;) ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back